(MECHANICAL,ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION)
Universal Technical is the leading regional conglomerate of Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation activities.
Under the Mechanical ventures company operates under two headings
Complete Solutions for HVAC Systems
Complete Solutions for Mechanical Fabrication
Universal Technical is the leading company in HVAC systems. We offer a wide range of solutions as per the client’s requirement.
Major types of HVAC system are Heating and Air Conditioning Split System Split systems are the most classic of the heating and air conditioning systems. These are the traditional types of HVAC system where you have components of the whole system that are both inside and outside the building. HVAC split systems will typically have:
- An air conditioner that cools the refrigerant
- Furnaces and a fan or evaporator coil to convert the refrigerant and circulate the air
- Ducts that carry air all through your building
- A control panel/thermostat to manage the system
- The occasional optional accessories for quality indoor air such as air cleaners, purifiers, humidifiers, UV lamps and so on
Hybrid Heat Split System
The hybrid heat split system is an advanced version of the classic HVAC split system that has an improved energy efficacy. When included in these types of HVAC systems, a heat pump will allow the option of having an electrically fueled HVAC up and above the typical gas furnaces. An ideal hybrid heat split system that is cost effective will have:
Duct-Free Split Heating & Air Conditioning System
A duct-free HVAC provides good installations for places and areas where the convectional systems with ducts can’t go. These systems are also ideally great compliments to existing ducted types of HVAC systems. Duct-free systems will have the following:
- The heat pump or an air conditioner to heat\cool the refrigerant
- A fan coil that is compact
- Wires and tubing for the refrigerant, connecting the outdoor unit to the fan coil
- The thermostat or control panel
- Optional accessories to clean the air and make it more pleasant before its distribution through the house
Packaged Heating & Air Conditioning System
TA packaged HVAC system is the solution to those homes and offices without adequate spaces for all the separate multiple components of the split systems. Packaged heating and air conditioning systems will sort out confined spaces that range from entire homes to the one-roomed units, all in one package. Packaged HVAC systems will contain:
- The air conditioner/heat pump together with the evaporator/fan coil in one unit
- Thermostat/control interface for a complete control of the system
- Optional air quality improvers. Things like the air purifiers, cleaners, ventilators or UV lamps, which gear towards making the air extra clean before it circulates your home or office
MECHANICAL FABRICATION Pioneers in Mechanical Fabrication we use a number of sophisticated machines to carry out the process and the competent experts and workmanship available and all under the same roof.
We are using the latest in the cutting technology which includes a plasma torches, water jets, and lasers. There is a wide range of complexity and price which can suit the need of clients.
Folding process is carried out with latest bending machines. The most common method is a press brake (or brake press). It has a set of dies that pinches the metal to form a crease.
This is the process of removing metal from a piece of material. Latest Lathe machines are used for carrying out the Machining operations.
. Punching is the act of a punch and a die forming a ‘scissor’ effect on a piece of metal to make a hole in it. Obviously, the punch and die must be the same shape and size of the desired hole. In some cases, the main piece of material is kept, as in when holes are added for fasteners.
Shearing is the process of making a long cut on a piece of metal. It is, in effect, just like the action of one of those paper cutters with the long chop-handle. This is done on sheet metal.
Stamping is very similar to punching, except the material is not cut. The die is shaped to make a raised portion of material rather than penetrating.
We have sophisticated types of welding machines including GMAW or Gas Metal Arc Welding, GTAW or Tungsten Inert Gas, Arc Welding or SMAW, Gas or Oxy Acetylene Welding And Cutting.